Sunday 19 July 2009

The Granite Cage

My name is Korgan Rivera and this is my Urban Homesteading blawg.

I'll be spending a lot of time in Aberdeen in the UK and I think this city could do a lot better at pretty much everything, but I'm going to concentrate on the Urban Homesteading angle.

Urban Homesteading is a growing subculture in the US and parts of the UK and usually involves most of the following: learning to grow your own food, preserving your own produce, making compost piles, guerilla growing, mulching, rainwater harvesting, keeping chickens. There are a whole host of activities from baking to biking to beekeeping that sit under the flag of Urban Homesteaders.

If you want to learn to do things for yourself and start to let go of your reliance on the convenience infrastructure, then you ought to read my blawg.

No comments:

Post a Comment